Benefits and Employment Opportunities
D&A Technologies Government Solutions is Veteran Owned Small Business with numerous years of experience working with the DoD. We are expecting tremendous growth and would love to talk to you about becoming a member of our team. We offer competitive salaries, a full benefits package, and, because we are a growing firm, extensive room for growth and promotion. D&A Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Here is a brief overview of the benefits which D&A Technologies provides:
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Group Term Life
- 401K (company match)
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bereavement leave
- Military Reservist leave
- Paid leave for jury duty
- Company Bonus Program
We have immediate openings for the following positions. If you are interested in any of the following opportunities, please send an email including a cover letter and resume, with the Req, Position Title, and
your name in the subject to: Email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must have at least a DoD Secret Clearance for any position below:
DevOps Engineers: -Level 2 & 3
TS/SCI clearance or SCI Eligible
Description: The ideal candidate believes in exploring alternatives and quickly prototyping to validate hypothetical architectures or solutions. The ideal candidate is passionate about the concept of infrastructure as code and leverages modern tools to define, build and manage virtual infrastructure in the cloud. Will significantly contribute to the development of custom software components and integration of open source code to address complex time series analysis problems through the use of cutting-edge Big Data/Cloud technology.
Experience:Bachelor’s degree, 8 years of related experience, Certified DoDD 8570 IAT or IAM Level 3 (CISSP, CISM, CASP, CISA or GSLC certification (CISSP preferred). Experience with AWS is highly desired. Prior experience or familiarity with our Big Data Platform is a plus. Data parsing/transforming techniques to include JSON, XML, CSV formats. Understanding of AGILE software development methodologies and use of standard software development tool suites. (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, Github Enterprise, etc.)
- Design and implement core architecture and capabilities for software from prototype to operational applications
- Must understand software engineering fundamentals, OO programming, relational and time series databases, scripting knowledge and a basic level of development operations (DevOps) skill set.
- Apply experience working within an AGILE software development life cycle, including requirements creation, sprint planning, and grooming, etc.
- Experience in DevOps Engineering or Software Development (Java preferred).
- Must have experience with Cloud related technologies such as Hadoop and NoSQL databases.
- Must have prior experience with Distributed Computing and Big Data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Information System Security Officer (ISSO) / Information System Security Manager (ISSM) – Level 2 / 3:, for immediate opening
TS/SCI clearance or SCI Eligible
Description: Experience in defining network security requirements for local and wide area networks, evaluation of approved network security product capabilities, configuring standard communications protocols, detecting and analyzing network vulnerabilities, and developing proper computer system security solutions. Analyzes and determines security requirements for local and wide area networks. Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet network security requirements. Responsible for integration and implementation of the network security solution. Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development lifecycle.
- Provide guidance for securing local and wide area networks.
- Perform vulnerability analysis and security self-assessments.
- Review, maintain, and ensure all Assessments and Authorizations (A&A) documentation and/or artifacts to include System Security Plans (SSP) are develop, updated, and maintain.
- Ensure security testing and evaluations are completed and documented IAW DISA STIGS, SRG’s, CCI’s.
- Eight (8) years relevant experience.
- DoD 8570.01M Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program (WIP).
- Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA).
- Federal Risk Management Framework (RMF) Policy and Standards.
- NIST Special Publications 800-37, 800-39, 800-171,800-171A, 800-53A.
- NIST Interagency Report 8011.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent within related field.
- DOD 8570 IAT or IAM certifications (i.e. Security+, CISSP,CASP, CAP, or higher level).
- Experience with AWS is highly desired.
- Experience using DISA eMASS and/or XACTA.
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA